Hello I am New

tantrumcrx

Just saying Hi

I own a 88 Honda crx widebody

I am trying to get rid of it though.

Trying to get out of the show car scene

It has been in a commercial and a magazine

I just want to sell it so I can move on with my life but I want it to go to the right person

C-1.jpg

speedlounge.jpg

so remove the body work stuff, use factory bum,per and side skirts and repaint it.

Edit: willing to sell the header? lol

physically impossible to take that car back to stock without spenden 7 grand in body work. lol and I already spent 7 grand to do that body work

ive never been a big fan of widebodys(especially when u know it cost more than the car.lol) but i have always admired someones hard work and attention to detail. looks good and...well u cant really critisize a turbo lol

welcome to hf :thumbsup:

u might like it here...:ninja:

Thanks, ya I know what you mean lol.. I want to get a rhd honda next thats why I want to sell it. But if I dont I am just gonna tune it more get some more go fast goodies and drive it lol

Thanks, ya I know what you mean lol.. I want to get a rhd honda next thats why I want to sell it. But if I dont I am just gonna tune it more get some more go fast goodies and drive it lol

good for u man...rhd sounds greeeaat! hope the sell goes well :thumbsup:

wat do u plan on getting? or are u still thinkin?

Just saying Hi

I own a 88 Honda crx widebody

I am trying to get rid of it though.

Trying to get out of the show car scene

It has been in a commercial and a magazine

I just want to sell it so I can move on with my life but I want it to go to the right person

Just wondering, even though it was silver in HCI, but is this the same CRX? Same body kit and believe the same wheels. This was featured in HCI years ago, believe it was the cover car too. If not, it is the red/orange clone of it and is not very creative. Either way though, clean car, just no my style. Welcome.

Archived