Turbo charge d15z1

Miamishatchback02

Ok iam building my d15z1 for turbo and i have read about those engines and it comes stock with 96 hp whish sucks big time but the internal parts of this engine as pistongs and rods hold up to 220hp and the crank its being proven to be good up to 600hp so the thing is i striped out all the stock internalls exept for the crankshaft sense this holds up to 600hp what pistongs would fit on my d15z1 that could hold atleast about 350hp and what turbo should i use and also what should i do to my head to make it hold up to this many hp? and iam using a d16y8 head vtec also with a p28 ECU.

and a decent amount of boost of course

ima be putting it with 12psi or 13psi cuz i seen the d16y8 do over 350hp on youtube at the dyno because iam hoping my engine is the same thing as the d16y8 after i have that head swapped in my motor and also d16y8 intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rail, distributor and all this is from a d16y8 and the computer also its from a car that had a d16y8 all iam keeping thats d15z1 its my block and crankshaft cuz its still in the car but iam hoping the ls forged rods with the d16y8 egale pistongs fit right thats the only thing iam not sure of

Archived