Timeslips

there's a guy in miami with a 1996 explorer XLT that runs mid 10's without the bottle hooked up. they wont let him use nitrous at the track until he gets a roll cage installed. actually one track kicked him out a few weeks ago and banned him for a year. he cant go back to the others till he gets a cage :worry:

Man, this site sure does bash lots of mustangs...What do all you people have against them? The new Gt's stock are faster than any honda (cept maybe the S2000 ). But the new Cobra could kill even that. 390HP...Sweet! Oh, and 12.4's in the quarter! For 35,000! Nice

Anyway, I have a 2001 Camaro LS-1 Z28 6-speed that ran a 13.4 bone stock.

yuck, rustangs suck.  I know nothing about them, but I DO know that I dont want one.  So when are you going to the track w/ your si?

:stupid:  werd!

'95 300zxTT. intake, exhaust, ecu upgrade, boost controller, larger intercooler,50 shot, larger injectors and upgraded camshafts. Tryin to get into 11's but its too hard on street tires in my car. best time was 12.2@125

007 I have great news for you the S2000 cant beat a mustang GT 99+ that is.

However it does pretty good to be a 4cyl.

As far as my times go I feel a lil slow with my car but at least mines are real numbers.

:dance:

but I dont think im doing that bad to be NA what do you guys think?

BTW look at my signature for my times

Archived