Making a swap from d15z1 to b18b1

Miamishatchback02

Ok heres the thing i bought me a honda civic hatch back hv i think it its that comes with the d15z1 motor and i have put headers and intake and other things but still slow i dont know what to do to it but to get a better mottor than that so iam planing on getting a b18b1 block from an integra ls non vtec and resleeving it with 84 mm golden eagle sleeve and then i dont know what type of pistongs i should get for it thats why i need opinions and then iam planing on keeping my b18b1 head and porting it and polishing it and get all new valves and then also at the block i dont know if i could get any crank shaft that would produce any more power than the b18b1 stock one so give me an opinion on that too pls and add to this the b16 transmission and then i wouldnt know what type of ecu or harness i need to use please help me out on what i should do and if my idea is good and iam not into wasting mutch money so let me know. if posible reach me trough aim on xhottestguy2005x or msn at alexxhot2006@hotmail.com thanks

Archived