new and jus slammed my sol

Inspectjdm

possibly it never crossed my mind of getting of one. i think the next upgrade will possible to get some headwork done. but idk its peppy enough and wat not so i might get some bronze 5 star rims, tint the windows, and change the headlights to amber looking one peice ones(ebay)

Yeah, the ones I posted are pretty sick for being ebay. Not as good as JDM one piece but it beats the price. I'd get a strut tower if you do hard cornering like me.:thumbsup: It'll eventually bend. I'm going with PWJDM 3-point. :)

o you like that i hated it imma get cf ones eventually and a oem cf hood and trunk and cf aluminum wing lol..and im lookn for a cf targa top as well, i got a class one that came wit the car also..the car it self came with that front lip kit igot the car from a mexican it was jus sittin in his back yard with grass all over it i turned hte car around lol i guess u can say.

Archived