White Smoke Question

collegetuner

So I have an 89 Honda Civic Hatch, and it has a b16 in it with a t3/t4 turbo on it. I recently just started having a problem with white smoke coming out of my exhaust. The weird thing is it gets worse the more I drive, when I first start the car it barely smokes, but after say 15-20 minutes of operation it steadily gets worse, to the point where I can't even see the person behind me. I don't even have to get up in high RPM's for the problem to occur. A little information that may help, my clutch is about to go out and I am replacing it tommorow, I don't see why that would even matter. I figured I'd ask if you guys thought it would be a cracked head gasket, or if it is the head itself? The new engine only has about 70,000 miles on it, and the oil doesn't really look contaminated, and the coolant level in the car hasn't dropped significantly. Any opinions on what this could be?

Archived