del sol door speakers????

GBPDOHCSOL

Ok i have a quick question. Are the del sol door speakers the same size as the 98 civic door speakers????? because im selling my hatch because i jus bought the sol and i have upgraded speakers in the hatch(clarion) and i would like to put them onto my sol. !!!

Ok i have a quick question. Are the del sol door speakers the same size as the 98 civic door speakers????? because im selling my hatch because i jus bought the sol and i have upgraded speakers in the hatch(clarion) and i would like to put them onto my sol. !!!

Not to sure but I'm guessing it would fit.

Why not just take out the speakers and see if they fit. Won't take long.

The standard door speakers are 5.1/4" as are the rear. I replaced all with 6.1/2", a little plastic cutting involved and some bracket making required (I watched a film while I made them one night!). I reacon 8" speakers would fit into the doors but you would have to check the depth of the speaker. The original CRX speakergrills would also have to be replaced by the ones with the new speakers.

Hope this helps. 8)

Archived