o2 sensor help

Kicksome123

I have been having the CEL light on for a while now and I knew it was my o2 sensor the whole time. I replaced it yesterday with a bosch honda universal o2 sensor. I was confused about the wiring so I went up to advance auto parts and they took a guess at how to wire it, so I got it wired up and put it on and reset the ecu. Drove it around the block and it diddnt come on. Went to work still with sucess and then on the way home from work it came back on. So this morning I reset my ecu again and it went off, went to town and on the way back again it came on.. Any tips on whats wrong??? I dont have an OBDII computer to hook up to my car so I cant really check it but I knew it was the o2 sensor when I took it up to advance auto and they hooked it up and it was the bank1. Oh I have a 99 ex if ya'll were wondering... Any help appreciated.

you can check your own codes by crossing the 2 pin blue connector behind passenger kick panel. this topic has already been discussed and an answer is waiting for you , just search. do yourself a favor , buy an OEM one be it used or new , cause those bosch ones are junk.

Archived