abs light

EGx94

greetings everyone!

it's been a long time! i was busy the past few months... anyway, am back. i need an opinion on my abs system. 94ex 4dr manual. i ran diagnostics & found out it's PUMP MOTOR OVERRUN. i bled the abs sys. Pump motor still activates w/ a buzzing sound then abs light lights up & stays on after a few minutes of driving. need input if i should just disable the abs sys. take out the relay & take out the bulb so it stops annoying everybody w/ the buzzing or should i scavenge for used pump motor & attempt to replace it (is it worth the trouble?). it was my project car. i was trying to build a sleeper out of it. so far i have only done minor mods: act flywheel & clutch disk & press plate combo; energy susp bushing & a skunk2 short shifter. and my sister wants to buy it. i dont want to part w/ the unfinished proj but i sure can use the dough. any input? My THANKS in advance...

Archived