Dingy Headlight Lens

spanky2151

Hi all

Can someone tell me if there is a way to clean the headlight lens? It looks to be on the inside not the outside and it looks like oxidation not from water or moisture buildup. The stuff in the stores says you need to buff it out after applying it but there is no way that is possible i have a 93 and the only opening is threw the bulb hole. I was hoping for a home remedy... something like CLR or something... i just don't need to fog the up more they are too much money for new ones thanks

Spanky

never heard of it on the inside, so make sure it is. you could try taking the bulb out, spraying cleaner in, and then use a rag and a long screw driver or something to move it around. might be easier to take the headlights off, but then you would have to remove the bumper as well. you can get new 1 piece headlights that look a lot better on ebay for $200 or less

Archived