ZC ECU

Cone Assissian

Dude,

I just searched ebay for it and a crap load of them came up for way under $250. You can look in the junkyards for it. I think 89-91 crx si and 90-91 civic ex have the same ecu. I might even have one in my garage from my old (RIP) 89 crx si.

i got mine from craigslist for 20 bucks (#37820-pm6-L041)

as for e-bay, i bought one from there and they gave me the wrong one.they took the label off and gave me an HF type( 37820-pm7-L041) it'll work but once in a while it trips the engine light .an egr code which the SI models don't have.

Dude,

I just searched ebay for it and a crap load of them came up for way under $250. You can look in the junkyards for it. I think 89-91 crx si and 90-91 civic ex have the same ecu. I might even have one in my garage from my old (RIP) 89 crx si.

well that's the problem I have junkyards are empty and the guys who have them are not giving them up cheap and of course time is a major constrant but here's a question will a 93 si ecu work I can borrow one for the test think it will work?

If it comes out an 88-91 CRX Si it will work just fine for you. For the umpteenth time.

really are ya' sure us canuks are a little thick at times and we just like to be sure...... just kidding thanks for the info I'm not an ebayer, but I should know a friend that does if not I'm sure I'll find a replacement

No, a 93 si ecu will not work because of obd1. Your car is obd0. Plus that ecu is a p28 wired for a sohc vtec. I have the ecu. i sent you a message.

Archived