Experience With Skunk2 Lowering Springs.

Repsol

Anybody have experience with them? I'm trying to get a set soon, but I heard they are crapty quality. I find it hard to believe being as they have a good name for themselves. If anybody has had experience, let me know if they're good. :D

Awesome. Thanks man, can't wait to order me some springs. It's time to get slammed. :D

Slammed + 17"s = don't go together. Lollercow.

Haha, It's always f*cking something. I couldn't order them last Thursday because the people were being all bitchy. Hopefully this Thursday they will be ordered FFS.

we dont wanna hear it really , just get the fuk on it already , haha. do yourself a favor , if your gonna put these on yourself , start spraying the strut bolts and all bolts in the back that will have to come out now , and everyday till you do it , with penetrating fluid. also i reccommend heat.

I ordered them..but, I accidentally ordered the ones that are for the 96 del sols or whatever. Won't these still fit since it's the same car and the spring rates and drop are still the same. Help. :(

Archived