1992 Civic LX 4 door - vandalized

Billbobow

Wifes 1992 Civic LX 4 door was striped of insterments, cover and computer. I have the engine code - D15B7. Do the insterment cluster and computer have to be from the exact same car - same year, same 4 doors, lx etc? haven't heard from insurance yet, they may total, but . . . If so would like to try to fix myself. Very strange - they did it in our drive way one night last weekend.

New to forum, never needed help before.

Thanks. Bill.

OK what would be the deal - or does this need to be taken off the forum - Billbobow at hotmail.com or phone? I am in Muskegon Michigan and am interested.

Bill

i have the ecu(computer) you need. i also happen to have the guage cluster also lol.

i have the ecu(computer) you need. i also happen to have the guage cluster also lol.

I think we have located the thief! Yet another cold case solved :) lol.

I did think of that for a little while, but I'm in Michigan and he is in Oregon. A long way to get parts for a 15 year old car.

Still mulling over his offer, but . . . Not sure about the computer issue and which "box" will work with my 92. I believe the engine code is D15B7 - but can not find it on the car anywhere and or course the ECU is gone.

I think we have located the thief! Yet another cold case solved :) lol.

Archived