CA Brake Job

ilikeoatmeal

Hey I need new rotors on my Civic because my steering wheel jossles like a mofo when I step on my brakes. The rotors themselves are probably only like 30 bucks or so, but I need someone to put them on. Anyone live in Southern CA that would be able to do the job well for cheap? I don't want to get raped on the price because I undertsand it to be a pretty simple job, but I'm being quoted like 170-200 bucks (+parts) everywhere I check. Anyone willing to do it for less?

Yeah maybe you're right. I am going to order some replacement rotors when I get home from vacation. Anyone had any experience with brembo replacement rotors? They're like 35 bucks each. Yes/No/Suggestions?

Yeah maybe you're right. I am going to order some replacement rotors when I get home from vacation. Anyone had any experience with brembo replacement rotors? They're like 35 bucks each. Yes/No/Suggestions?

The Brembo OEM replacements are an excellent deal at $35/each.

The Brembo OEM replacements are an excellent deal at $35/each.

Okay. Cool. I just ordered the two Brembo oem rotors for $34/each but shipping was like 12 bucks. So it came out to be an even 80 bucks for the rotors.

• 7 months later...

Archived