Turbo My 92 civic - HELP

Currpt_God

i just droped a b16a2 in to my 92 civic hatchback DX ....... and its still just not the power that i wanted so i was thinking about putting a turbo on i need some suggesting on what i should do.

The Engine

JDM b16a2

Lsd Tranny

Skunk 2 intake manifold

Skunk 2 68mm thorttle body

AEM Fuel Rail

AEM Short Ram Intake

Yonaka 4-2-1 headers

where should i go next, and how much boost can the engine hold so far? Please Help me!

i just droped a b16a2 in to my 92 civic hatchback DX ....... and its still just not the power that i wanted so i was thinking about putting a turbo on i need some suggesting on what i should do.

The Engine

JDM b16a2

Lsd Tranny

Skunk 2 intake manifold

Skunk 2 68mm thorttle body

AEM Fuel Rail

AEM Short Ram Intake

Yonaka 4-2-1 headers

where should i go next, and how much boost can the engine hold so far? Please Help me!

I'm guessing those are parts you already have? You won't need the header, since that will be getting replaced, I would just get a Drag kit or something that comes with everything for you, make it simple since it seems like you have no clue on turboing a car, yet.

Yeah, if you over boost. If you stick at 8psi or below, you should be fine, a lot of people do it. You just need to get tuned. If you do want to play it safe go for go lower then 8psi, but at that point you won't get much gains; or you could upgrade your bottom end, if you have the money.

Archived