HELP i need fittings for my aftermarket fuel rail to oem filter

i have no idea what to use, i have to have fittings to go either to the new fuel rail and use the old fuel line from the fulter to rail, or get a new fitting to run from oem fuel filter and adapt to -6an for my new after market fuel rail to work. DOES ANYONE know what to use? this is one of the last parts holding my turbo project back.

ok, so now actually if anyone could just let me know the thread pitch inside the fuel filter that the banjo bolt threads into on the fuel filter outlet side i will have it all figured out i know its either 12mm 1.5 or 12mm 1.25 not sure which.

pics of what your working with would be just.......fantastic , lol. i cant see how you cant utilize the stock fuel line , ive really never heard of anyone having this problem , lol.

pics of what your working with would be just.......fantastic , lol. i cant see how you cant utilize the stock fuel line , ive really never heard of anyone having this problem , lol.

well the problem is that i am running a Hayame fuel rail, it has a -6an female inlet, and the stock line comes to the stock fuel rail using a banjo bolt, so i have to convert to either the size for either the banjo bolt, or run a -6an line from the rail to the filter and then use a -6an banjo fitting with either mm12 x 1.5 or mm12 x 1.25 thread... i dont know what thread pitch the stock fuel filter's outlet is.

sorry ill try to get pics after work

i'm gonna play dumb here, but do you have a thread pitch gauge?

take the filter to lowes, then go to the hardware section and snag some bolts and test fit until you find out what size it is.

no i dont have a thread pitch gauge that would be a good investment at this point. and i did go to home depot actually and did exactly that. no lick on a match, so im off tomorrow all day to try and find this damn thread pitch.

Archived