OMG HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Honda_Road_Raptor

Hello I have a problem with my 2004 honda civic si hatchback. Maybe one of you will know what to do I hope. Ok here is the problem it's kind of long. My car will not start I think it maybe a fuel or air problem maybe. Car will turn over and sound like it wants to start but will not. Deal is it sit up for 6 months about a week ago I started it up and run it around the block it started and run great. The next day I run to a store about 10 miles cut the car off come back about 10 mins later and it would not start I had to keep trying for about 8 or 9 mins. I got it started and come home. Now for the pain part next morning started it up just fine first try run to napa to see if anyone could help no luck there...

Walk out napa to the car try to start and it started acting up again this time real bad I sit at napa for 30 to 45 mins trying to start the thing. Got it started drive to a autoshop to have it computer checked dude said it missfired 48 times problem with that is there is not check motor light on and the computer couldn't read it to well. Sit at the autoshop trying to start it up again 10 mins drive it back home and that's it I have not been able to start it anymore it turns over and backfires. The motor has just 50000 on it and it run great first day I started it back up. Do any of you know what the problem maybe? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I need help it's driving me crazy

Check to make sure you don't have any power wires grounding out, make sure all the grounds are grounded, check all the fuses, make sure the dizzy cap isn't corroding.

n also with it sitting so long make shure your fuel pump was not sucking in water to the system after letting it sit that long the gas n water seperate n u can water log the motor n mess up your fuel pump witch would cause a bad backfire

Thank's Red90si but I don't think that's the problem I drive it for two days and put a new full tank of gas in it. At first the problem was started it anyways I fixed the starting problem. I can start it now but there is a new problem with it white smoke coming from tailpipe with the smell of antifreeze.

Archived