whys my car shutting?

ArtyMillz

ok whenever i drive and my b16 gets to warm the car shuts off and it will not start untill the engine is completlyyyyy cold again wich is like 7 hoursss.....whats causing this...im thinking a sensor but then again im not a mechanic....i was also thinking maybe a tempature sensor but my heat gauge never goes up when the car shuts...idk its something tricky

well i found out what it was...it was this wire that was coming off my msd distributor and its loose and when it shakes it shuts the car off....and the radiator fan was messed up but its fixed

well i guess it was more then what i siad becasue after i fixed the fan and distributor it shut down when i wasw driving again...so agewrvating i cant take the car newhere without worrying and a few guys looked at it and cant figure it out

Check your grounds .Make sure there tight and cleaned.If its all good,try running the car and start wiggling the engine harness from inside the engine compartment to the computer area.Maybe you got a loose wire or connector somewhere.

Archived