need help-engine code

dbtower

got a question???? i am throwing a code nine. coolant temperature sensor....thing is temp gauge still works. they kid i bought it from was trying to hook up a water tep gauge but never finished it...you think that could have something to do with it????? someone please help me !!! !!!

There should be 2 coolant temp sensors. One for the gauge, and the other for the fan relay. If the kid was messing with them, and now you're getting a code for them, it's a good bet it has something to do with it.

There should be 2 coolant temp sensors. One for the gauge, and the other for the fan relay. If the kid was messing with them, and now you're getting a code for them, it's a good bet it has something to do with it.

i was looking around and found the snesor on the head was unplugged. plegged it in and now the temp gauge is reading full temp, even at cold start up.... i have no clue what to do... just took it on test run and now the damn throttle cable i stuck...gotta get a new one

Archived