95 honda civic

corn0807

I need some help!!

I just changed the head gasket on my 95 honda civic 1.5 liter engine. The intake and exhaust manifold are screwed in fine. All the hoses have connected. The distributor has also been re-installed with the same wires, I changed the spark plugs to NGK.

The engine is turning but will not start, the car is also a 5 spd. I made sure that it was at tdc when all the work was done. Why is this happening?

No, dude check to see if you're getting gas thru the injectors. Which means you need to check for fuel pressure.

Check for spark by pulling one of the plugs and turning the car over, you should see a spark.

fuel is not his problem given the job that was done i say this. im gonna say he has timing issues. all he mentioned was the engine was at TDC , well , thats half the battle. set your timing again dude. or at least have a look and make sure its right.

hmmm , thats different. something not put together or hooked up right i wanna say. a word of wise for the future , dont remove the intake manny when taking the head off. you dont have to.

so your saying you turn the key to on , the engine light comes on for 3 seconds than goes out , than when you crank the engine , it comes on again? and stays on as long as power is on?

hmmm , thats different. something not put together or hooked up right i wanna say. a word of wise for the future , dont remove the intake manny when taking the head off. you dont have to.

so your saying you turn the key to on , the engine light comes on for 3 seconds than goes out , than when you crank the engine , it comes on again? and stays on as long as power is on?

i would have to say that your timing is off, or if not that the whole distributor is dead

Archived