speed chips

EvO

I'd recommend something like Hondata or Crome to tune with.

Or if you're a big baller, you could go with the AEM EMS.

Lol yeah I like to race ricers not scare them...but have you heard anything bad about the cheap eBay ones I keep hearing that they just make you run more lean basically.

My idle worries people. They don't ever want to hear it stretched out. :D

Uhh. It's up to you, about the chip.. I mean I MYSELF wouldn't do it..

But it's your money and your car.

Yeah I bet and your not stock as I can see...hey quick question what would you do against a stock EVO 9 MR.

And the chip thing yeah I know its cheap and all but I just wanted to know if it gained HP or not.

It could conceivably gain you power. I'm just not sure it'd be noticeable.

And as for what I'd do with an EVO..

Well, with nothing more than a skipshift eliminator I went 12.9@115 with a 1.9 60'.

That was stock exhaust, and everything else. Just with the skipshift eliminator. I don't know what EVO's do stock so..You'll have to do the rest.

they dont do anything

It's a resistor which changes the airflow reading. Are you saying that fooling the airflow doesn't make ANY difference to the way the car runs? Might as well remove it altogether then to save some weight on the car, right?

• 3 weeks later...
It's a resistor which changes the airflow reading. Are you saying that fooling the airflow doesn't make ANY difference to the way the car runs? Might as well remove it altogether then to save some weight on the car, right?

I'm still wondering how a resistor which changes the airflow reading does nothing. Any follow-up reply to this AJ?

Archived