91 Accord factory Stereo removal

Baber

Hi everyone

I am trying to remove my stereo to put in an aftermarket deck out of my 91 ex-r can someone help please...any site someone can direct me to with like detailed and possible picture instructions..

Thanks in advance...

I did this quiet some time ago but I remember I had to take apart the center console to get at the deck. So take off the center console then you should be able to see 2 screws holding the black plastic piece that holds the deck into place. It was like this for my 94 accord also.

• 2 weeks later...

remove numerous screws in the dash, in the vents behind switches behind the "change tray between the drivers door and the steering wheel and i think the steering column cover,after approx 20 screws you can put your new cd player in, have fun

remove numerous screws in the dash, in the vents behind switches behind the "change tray between the drivers door and the steering wheel and i think the steering column cover,after approx 20 screws you can put your new cd player in, have fun

Umm... don't mean to say your wrong or anything but it will be totally easier to just remove the center console. There are two screws in the back where the rear ash tray are, couple beside the seats. Should only be about 6 then you have access to the deck, no real need to take the dash apart at all.

Hi everyone

I am trying to remove my stereo to put in an aftermarket deck out of my 91 ex-r can someone help please...any site someone can direct me to with like detailed and possible picture instructions..

Thanks in advance...

why not just Google it? I google everything, I found a website that showed me step by step instructions (with picutres) to remove my sister's 1999 Honda Civic Ex factory radio. but for your car this is the best i could do http://www.cdplayerrepair.com/Remtips/accord_rem.htm and if that link doesn't work just go to www.cdplayerrepair.com and on the bottom left it will have a list of different makes, just click on Honda and then a drop down menu will appear, and you select Accord. Then there will be different pictures of different types of honda factory radios and right under that there is a little list and click on the one that says "removal instructions"

Archived