91 integra engine swap

this young guy came to me last week from a local site , his engine seized up cause hes an idiot , and doesnt know how to check oil. so his and a few of his buddies decide they are gonna do an engine swap in the driveway , with no hoist , they are gonna lift the engine out , while leaving the tranny in , which you cant do , not even with a hoist. either the tranny comes out alone , or the engine and tranny come out together. than i get a call the next day , lol , saying they couldnt get it out blah blah could i do it for him. i said yes now knowing what these guys had already done. so he gets the car towed to me , they have the head off the engine , all the mounts except for passenger side tranny mount undone , the engine sitting on its axles and the cars subframe , as well as exhaust. and hes got 3 sobeys bags of parts and bolts , lol. plus a new engine in the trunk. was fun , lol , like a metal jigsaw puzzle. had it back to him next day. i got it at 10:00 at night , lol. all these pics are after the old engine was out , its all i have. if he ever sends me the rest ill post them , just a straight forward swap though. had to finish getting old engine out , had to seperate old engine and tranny , clutch , flywheel. had to install clutch/flywheel/tranny on new engine , along with main pully. they had the injectors and fuel rail all disassembled. blah blah.

STA71252.jpg

STA71253.jpg

STA71254.jpg

STA71255.jpg

STA71256.jpg

one of me and my little guy riding on the lawn tractor , he loves cars already , lol , look at the look on his face , most babies would be terrified of anything that loud , lol.

STA71235.jpg

that lawnmower is older than you most likely , lol. its a 1980 murray. works mint still , got it for 100 bucks. takes a real car guy to see pics of an engine swap and mention the lawnmower , lol.

i try.

lol.. good job helping your friends out though.

i just fixed 3 lawn mowers and sold them all for 1000 dollars so i could afford to live this summer.

mommy dont take care of me no mo

Wow. I wish I knew what I was doing enough to finish a job like that so fast. Sweet deal. Help me solve me wiring issues with my CRX, since you prolly can!

funny thing is , lol , i got a GPZ 900 NINJA full running bike thats junk except for the drivetrain which is mint. 110 horse mower anyone?

Archived