F22 Turbo

noobtomotors

I just recently bought a 94 Accord. The F22 engine still stock. only thing cold air intake and cat back exhaust. im wanting to put a basic turbo on, but very little knowledge on the whole turbo topic. im needing to know what all i need and a clear idea of how to install it. labor is no problem for me.

if you don't know much about turbo systems and setups i would do some research and look around to see what size turbo would be good for your swap and what fab work you would have to make.

Yep, fab work will definitely be involved, but the worst part is definitely how much it'll end up costing.

The F22 is known to have rock solid internals, which should eliminate the need for big building up of the motor itself, granted, you don't push 20PSI into the engine. :p

Strange Jamie Shepherdish gets a turbo'd motor when American 8 bangers stop sounding like ass.

Archived