intake manifold problem

Hondaandacura077

I have a 91 integra with b18b1 in it and i need to know the propper way of connecting all the lines to the intake manifold. I bought the repair manual for it but that sucks. Its useless. I swapped the motor because the b18a1 it had was not working and now i'm having problems getting the manifold installed. It has this high iddling problem due to the fit valve on the tb i dont know what to do please help

big one in back goes to brake master cylinder. its a 91 so the MAP sensor is prolly not on the throttle body , its mounted on the firewall , so a vacuum line has to go from the intake manny to the MAP sensor. theres a couple little ones on the throttle body and close to throttle body end of the intake manifolod , these go to the EVAP canister. bigger one goes to the top , little one under it , its like a double valve. small one in front goes to the fuel pressure regulator. other than that , just make sure any unused ports on the intake manny are closed off good. same goes with the vacuum system in general. all i can remember off the top of my head.

coolant line comes from the intake manny towards firewall. coolant line comes out there , goes into FITV under throttle body if equiped , than comes out of FITV , goes behind intake manny into the IACV , than out of the IACV and into the main coolant pipe behind engine.

:rant: I dont know what to do. could the problem be that i 'm using a b18a1 intake manifold on a b18b1? i dont know but the fitv wont close.

when i start up the car it has strong suction from the fit valve port on the throttle body and i know thats not normal cause its too loud and i never heard an integra do that.

and the exhaust smells like its spitting gas out of it. I think its running rich. what do I do?

check the vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator. fuel pressure regulator itself. timing off maybe. hard to say.

Archived