Rigeline tuning parts

Hi there, I have a request for you. Can anyone help me with a company that sells tuningparts for Honda Ridgeline?

I have a customer that wants this in Norway (where I live) but this is an American car so it is not easy to get these parts in Norway. Please help me...

The customer wants:

Angleeyes headlights

LED tail lights

Lowering kits

Hi-jackers

Turbokits

Compressor kits

etc...

Hi there, I have a request for you. Can anyone help me with a company that sells tuningparts for Honda Ridgeline?

I have a customer that wants this in Norway (where I live) but this is an American car so it is not easy to get these parts in Norway. Please help me...

The customer wants:

Angleeyes headlights

LED tail lights

Lowering kits

Hi-jackers

Turbokits

Compressor kits

etc...

well i live in hickory, north carolina. we have a shop here called The Racerz Edge. I help out there sometimes. The phone number is 828-267-1116 the only bad thing is there is no web-site. just ask for Anderson the shop owner. if you would like for me to print this off and ask him for prices and such i will be more than glad to. just let me know.

well i live in hickory, north carolina. we have a shop here called The Racerz Edge. I help out there sometimes. The phone number is 828-267-1116 the only bad thing is there is no web-site. just ask for Anderson the shop owner. if you would like for me to print this off and ask him for prices and such i will be more than glad to. just let me know.

If you don`t mind, check with him. I will PM you my e-mail address.

Thanx mate.

Archived