SOHC or DOHC? TURBO

aye_game

v:help: :help: hey all, my country totally lacks in del sol style, so im wanting so to find out wheather i should turbo my d15b or drop a b16a then turbo?!? i currently have 92 del sol, dc2 rims,short ram intake, 4-2-1 extractors and custom exhaust, basic mods really!

Also can i go from a targa top (where i physically have to lift the bloody thing to put it into my boot)

to transtop where i press a button and my boot pops up and takes my top away?

As im looking at stripping all the components off another del sol to make a electric removable top!

thanks

N :help: ew Zealand DEL SOL~~~~~~~~~TEkRAzY~~~~~~~~~

now you HAD to know that with the comment that New Zealand has the 2 most badass del sols you have ever seen makes me say....

I WANNA SEE PICS!

i have to see pics of them now.

anyways, i often speculate weather i should have spent the money on the b18c that i swapped into my del sol and is now turboed. and if i should have discarded the d16z6 now that i have been seeing all of these built badass d series engines... hmmm

i think it may be the honda question of all time. "throw all that money into a d series"

or "spend all that extra money on the swap" hmmmm...

if anyone comes up with a logical answer let me know

now you HAD to know that with the comment that New Zealand has the 2 most badass del sols you have ever seen makes me say....

I WANNA SEE PICS!

i have to see pics of them now.

anyways, i often speculate weather i should have spent the money on the b18c that i swapped into my del sol and is now turboed. and if i should have discarded the d16z6 now that i have been seeing all of these built badass d series engines... hmmm

i think it may be the honda question of all time. "throw all that money into a d series"

or "spend all that extra money on the swap" hmmmm...

if anyone comes up with a logical answer let me know

Awesome stuff!!!! now that question that you asked, couldnt get any better, especially for me :drool: i dont have the answer to it but if there is i would love to know!!!! I wonder..........................invest in my d series or b16/b18c with turbo. or may be if i win lotto ill drop a k20a2 into my sol!!! lol dreaminz good!

if you won the lotto, def drop a boosted k20 into the sol but since the chances are slim i'd say budget wise do the d series. if you have the bank account to build and swap do a b series.

Archived