Exhaust topic for Civic

south sol

I have done lots of research on full exhausts, but from my opinion and selection the powercore header, cat, muffler. Is one of the highest h.p. producing exhausts on the market.

whats your take on a full exhaust:

Brand, hp/tq increase

as soon as the rear section from powercore is released I'll get the exhast out of the way on my Civ.

tanabe and apexi are the highest flowing complete exhaust kits you can buy.

header tech headers are the best headers (for the money) you can buy.

carsound cats are the highest flowing cats you can buy.

i have Type One Racing exhaust, carsound cat, and a DC header soon to be replaced by header tech.

I have a d.c. ceramic 4-2-1 on the del sol, I like it. but I'm trying to look elsewhere.

thanks,

On the Sol I also have a tanabe power medalion, sounds great and really releases exhast pressure.

I'm leaning toward the powercore line up, If I can find more testimonies on them I'll purchase them.

thanks again.

• 2 months later...

You've done a lot of research?! Ha ha ha. Or you just read the issue of turbo magazine a couple months back. No I joke. I have the Greddy Evo exhaust and I don't know how much power it aded since it went on with the turbo kit but it sounds good and from what I've read it adds about 10 horse at the wheels. My buddy has a WRX with the HKS carbon-ti exhaust and it made about a 15 whp difference for him!

Archived