head unit install prob

i just bought a kenwood 135 cd player and it fits ok but it is still a little loose is there any way to keep the stock cd player bracket that is on the back of the original head unit or a place to find a new one to fit an aftermarket head unit please help as i want this player to be in as clean as possible i have 97 accord SE auto if you need anyother info please tell me but i think this should do it and the stock braket i am talking about is kind of a "s" or "z" shape or whatever you wanna call it thanks

the install kit only had the little pocket thing and was not any different than the setup that i saw plus as far as i noticed the headunit i bought didnt really have much in the way of screw holes for mounting got n e ideas

did u buy an install kit or just put the deck in the hole?

Your going to have to get the installation kit, at very least the mounting bracket...like he said... if you want it to look clean. The original deck if I am not mistaken is slightly bigger than after market ones.

Archived