Thinking bout getting some older muscle

Kicksome123

i assure you he does. id go a step further and say hes running a ford 9" with a locker rear end. the reason hes car is leaning one way like that is cause the engine has so much torque it wants to flip the car literally. thats a scary 9 seconds right there , lol.

i dont know about 9k civic , but that setup i listed there , would be good for 7k all day long. which is pretty fukin fun in a pump gas 450 horse NA V8.

i assure you he does. id go a step further and say hes running a ford 9" with a locker rear end. the reason hes car is leaning one way like that is cause the engine has so much torque it wants to flip the car literally. thats a scary 9 seconds right there , lol.

i dont know about 9k civic , but that setup i listed there , would be good for 7k all day long. which is pretty fukin fun in a pump gas 450 horse NA V8.

Ford 9">*.

• 3 months later...

hmm, in my opinion you shouldnt go with the 351, im just saying that because parts can be scarse and more expensive then say if you were to get a 302. well i guess it all depends on where you live and where you look. but you can get a nice roller motor from a 5.0 and build it pretty good, carb it too if ya want. cant go wrong with forged internals :thumbsup:

Archived