accord doors

psicoazn

can anyone tell me if the 1998 - 2000 and 2001 - 2002 4 door accord doors are the same or not? i need to know for the passenger door. i just recently got mine repaired and my 2002 was replaced with a 98, and i told the owner of the body shop, but he said that from 1998 to 2002 the doors and side mirrors of the doors are all the same. well the mirrors were wrong, so im thinking his claim about the doors are also wrong. please help

can anyone tell me if the 1998 - 2000 and 2001 - 2002 4 door accord doors are the same or not? i need to know for the passenger door. i just recently got mine repaired and my 2002 was replaced with a 98, and i told the owner of the body shop, but he said that from 1998 to 2002 the doors and side mirrors of the doors are all the same. well the mirrors were wrong, so im thinking his claim about the doors are also wrong. please help

98-2002 is the same generation...

they have LITTLE differences but it SHOULD fit...

questions:

why is he replacing it with a '98?

if you had an accident and the insurance is paying for it. you should get everything NEW!

dont settle for a '98 door, if anything get a '01!

but if your just replacing it with 2nd-hand parts for other reasons... go to the junk yards or honda parts shops... they should have 'o2 doors around.

good luck!

yea i was expecting they'd replace it with new doors.. and when i found out.. i was a lil pissed. but i guess my parents wanted to save a little money and not have our insurance go up as much and get used parts. i knew from the very start i shouldn't have taken my car there.. but i wasn't the one who was making the decisions.. oh and btw.. can anyone also help me out with the cv boot.

i took my car to the dealership to get an oil change, and they told me my cv boot was busted and was leaking.. i have no idea how that happened. i suspected the body shop did a crappy job on that too.. but i called them and he seemed kinda offended that i brought it up. so if anyone could give me more information on anything bout cv boots.. it'd be helpful

Archived