rims for my 2003 civic lx sedan

Hey what's up people, I'm new to the forums but I just have a few questions. I want to get some rims for my car, but what are some of the pros and cons of having rims, secondly what size would look the best in your guys/girls opinion on my car thanks in advance. Oh yea sry if my typin is alittle weird. I'm at work plus I'm on my sidekick lol.

Hey what's up people, I'm new to the forums but I just have a few questions. I want to get some rims for my car, but what are some of the pros and cons of having rims, secondly what size would look the best in your guys/girls opinion on my car thanks in advance. Oh yea sry if my typin is alittle weird. I'm at work plus I'm on my sidekick lol.

maybe 18s but 17s just to be safe...

pros of wheels: theres no cons. lol

make sure u get nice lookin wheels too :D and dont jump at the first wheels u find, ive been searching for wheels for about two months and when i look back at the wheels i was certain i was getting, now im like bleh lol...

and search all over for good prices too. youd be suprised that some sites sell wheels for a couple hundred more than another.

now get off ur sidekick and get back to work!!!

Archived