Lost outside temp after radio install in 03 Accord

I know when you go relacing things it never works like the factory stuff. Well after the radio install I noticed my outside temp gauge reads ----- . I didn't know if someone figured out how to get that back working by using the wires from stock wiring harness.

im not sure how your car is setup, but if the temp was on the old radio, and you replaced it with a new deck, it wont show up. but it sounds like its in a different spot. the ---- probably means you missed a plug. i would pull it back and and check to make sure everything is in.

im not sure how your car is setup, but if the temp was on the old radio, and you replaced it with a new deck, it wont show up. but it sounds like its in a different spot. the ---- probably means you missed a plug. i would pull it back and and check to make sure everything is in.

I used the wiring harness needed to install an after market player. There are 2 exrta wires that come out of the harness and go back into the harness, but there is no instruction to use these wires. The thermostat for the outside temp is located in the dash beside mileage.

Archived