My 1991 Civic SI w/B18A1

nico91civic

It doesnt start. Fuel flows to the injectors, the engine turns over, the plugs are gaped properly, new rotor, new plug wires, took plugs out to make sure the spark, fuel to rail, new injectors, readjusted the timing. I dont know were to go

Same Engine year make and model match on all your info here and running into problem's with ECU channels I beleive. Check yours out and see were it leads hopefully it will explain a little more. Or go have a diagnostic scan ran on the performance at a performance shop they could also help narrow it down but it may cost you dearly if you dont have connect's.

An engine needs 3 things to run. Spark, fuel, and compression. If you have spark, and you have fuel, then a compression check is your next step. However, I'm willing to bet that even though you're getting fuel to the rail, can you verify your injectors are spraying?

i checked the fuses, the one for the ecu is in the underhood box right? as far as checking the euc with out getting a diagnostic what should i look for, same with checking if the injectors are spraying? The injectors click which is how the manual says to check them and the resistance checked out any thing else to check? thanks for the replys

check engine light comes on after it doesnt start for awhile dont know about the fuel pressure. I bought the car not running swap done but not running. Also it apparently has pr3 cams on the pr4 thats weird but will that matter?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived