omni-power coilovers

well i just got my first honda she's a 91accord ex 5 speed coupe and its a nice lil car 8) a guy i work with told me to join a honda forum .so i can find out more about the car..here's the problem it haz 273.000 miles the 16 year old springs and strut or shocks idk. :help: .. ive been lookin around at kyb strut or shocks and and lowering springs .and sway bars for the front and rear :D ...but idk

ive seen someone talk about the omni-power coilovers has any one tryed them?

or does anyone have any idea's for my car...i would all so like to know what to stay away from..i live in the hills and have a great drive to work and im not lookin for a real stuff boucin ride :nono:

Stay away from ebay items unless they are name brand items you have heard about. Setup is going to depend on the funds you have and how low you want to go. 2" is a popular drop. Try doing a search here.

One piece of advice from my own experience:

Do it right or do it twice.

Don't be tempted to cheap out. It will always come back to haunt you. Save up the money and get quality parts. The name brands you listed are good quality for the most part, so get them from reputable sellers and not replicas off eBay for 1/4th the price. Remember you get no more than you pay for.

Archived