cd problems on 87 crx

I was gunna hook my system up in my crx since im gunna be driving it for a few days and I tried hooking my cd player up, doesnt freakin work.. Check the fuse and it was bad, replaced it and it still wont turn on. Any suggestions?

I was gunna hook my system up in my crx since im gunna be driving it for a few days and I tried hooking my cd player up, doesnt freakin work.. Check the fuse and it was bad, replaced it and it still wont turn on. Any suggestions?

Is the ground cable hooked up correctly?

\

Are u getting ANY power, is the stereo lighting up at all?

Is it the right fuse? (ida know if that might have anything to do with it)

check ur wiring

get one of those power testers. not sure the exact name. kinda looks like a screw driver with a point. touch it to the wire, have it grounded, if theres power to the wire then a little LED will light up

get one of those power testers. not sure the exact name. kinda looks like a screw driver with a point. touch it to the wire, have it grounded, if theres power to the wire then a little LED will light up

yeah good idea.

Hung recommended that to me when i was installing my stereo...try it man, uv got nothing to lose and i think its only like 10 bucks.:thumbsup: wal-mart

the fuses look soooo olld under the hood, dont even look like fuses but I will screw around with it tommorow and try to fix it but im gunna be driving my civic for now since I finally got my rim off.... So, sorry for the wasteful post but thanks for the tips..

Archived