Best aftermarket parts for 95 civic ex

VerkineX

What are the best Cat backs , exhausts, chips, intakes, headers, etc, for the money and performance , I do not care about looks , performance is what is really important to me, and also what kind of rims should I get? im getting 16's for sure, just not sure on what brand of tire and rim. Any ones opinion is welcome.

thats what i like to hear!

engine mods? this is what you need. the reason i say that, is because you wont get much out of that d16 of yours without boost. and boost raises reliability issues, SMOG issues in some areas, ect... i really don't like it. and also, with the money it takes to add a turbo or supercharger, upgrade the fuel system, standalone, ect, you could have bought the GSR motor! so yeah, keep the engine bone stock until you can afford an engine swap. you wont be dissapointed.

wheels? i have 15s dude, for one, 15s are even lighter than 16s, and tires are a little bit cheaper. these are the wheels i have-

wheel.jpg

they are 15 inch rota slipstreams. they weigh a little under 12 pounds each.

these are my tires-

falhv2.l.jpg

205/50/15 falken azenis sports. best road tire on the market right now. only 65 dollars each in the 205/50/15 size.

anything else just let me know.

Archived