lowering car

shizbliz05

Sup fellas, new to these boards. i have a 96 300gt and soon to have a 90 accord. Well this question is for my friend. He has a 96 accord ex. He wants to get ground controls and drop it all the way. Has anybody else done this? Did you have any alignment problems?? And can you tell me what extra parts are needed so he wont have any problems (camber plates, control arms etc..)

Thanks guys

Shiz

Ground Control is one of the best ways to go for the money. You might want to think about replacing the struts at the same time, especially if you are planning on goin LOW. I went with Tokico Blues which have been great! for a little more doe you can get the Tokico Illuminas which are the same but adjustable which is cool, and very useful. You will need to address the camber situation, Here this should help:

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseac...%20Kit&vaffid=0

Great for the front, but you do have to buy two of these cause they dont sell them in pairs for some very odd reason:

076+1372 SPECIALTY PROD Alignment Kit - Uprights - Front - Does One Wheel - Camber Adjustment Range 1.75 to 3.0 degrees - For Cars Lowered 1.5" to 3.0" - Extended Range Anchor Bolts

Great for the rear: 076+1167 SPRINT Camber Adjustment Kit - Rear Kit - One Wheel - (+/- 3 degrees)

w00t I hope you are glad I did your homework for you!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived