Cams and Spring

89crxsi1003

im getting ready to do a turbo set up on my b16a2 in my 89 rex and im looking for itr cams but there really hard to come by and im also doing dual spring and im wanting to know if i cant find the itr cams whats another set of cams at a resonable price that are good and also who makes a good set of valve springs other then SKUNK2 IN THE 100.00 PRICE RANGE

thanks for all the help tim

is there a need for dual springs? if its a stock cam, just run what was on it to begin with. you won't be revving it to the moon cause you won't make any power up there, so you don't have to worry about valve float. And your cam isn't that aggressive either unless you upgrade. Then don't forget keepers, and retainers when you do. (idk if they come with or not.....)

stay far away from JC whitney......

just run your b16 cams dude. for boosted car wouldnt even make that big of difference really , some. B16 has 9.5mm lift , ITR 10.5.

Archived