Should I make this trade?

draybook

I have a guy wanting to trade me his 93 or 94 Civic for my 91 CRX. Here's the details.

His Civic is a D15 non vtec with what I believe to be either a 14b or a t25 turbo setup. It needs some work to the left side fender and needs a paint job because of some primer. The only other thing it needs is a motor mount, which he has and a new driver's side axle, which I might have laying around somewhere. His interior is clean and the motor has no leaks and doesn't smoke or burn oil.

My 91 CRX has a dohc ZC with a 14b turbo set at 7 lbs. There's some body work to be done all over, not really damage bu cracks in the body kit and then it needs paint. The interior is in pretty good shape also.

I love the fact that his Civic has power everything as well as a sunroof, but I like my faster CRX. I also like the fact that his car has a bit more room. I've been thinking of trading mine anyways for a 2 door Civic. Just want some thoughts on all you other Honda lovers.

I want to redo my internals so I can get up to 300hp but in reality I don't think I'll ever have the time to do it while he probably would.

Archived