02 Accord V6 Coupe, looking to mod

I had just opened an account on the Honda Forums because I just bought my Honda last Tuesday. It's a stock Honda and only had 1 owner.

Anyway, I have an 02 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe (Auto).

I want to gain more performance out of my car, but I'm also unsure if it'll do more harm than good. And I'm also unsure if my Transmission won't handle some aftermarket parts.

Well, I bought a Cold Air Intake and I'm looking at replacing my exhaust. The exhaust that I keep on looking at is the Greddy Evo2 system. Any other suggestions?

Do you have that exhaust on your Del Sol or a different kind of car? But I'm also wondering if adding headers, full exhaust to an Automatic Tranny car will be a bad idea.

Can I be proved wrong?

yeah its on my del sol. adding a header and exhaust wont do anything bad. the fact that its an automatic doesnt matter with those two things. you might also want to look into getting a new intake. i suggest AEM

Archived