Anyone going to Round 1 of the Honda Challenge?

dpspeed

Its at CMP in South Carolina? I didn't get to any races last year. I went to the endurance race at VIR last month, that was awesome. The start was crazy, 35 cars (Vettes down to Miatas) all duking it out for the first turn. It was also cool to stand down in the pits when they came in to get fuel or whatever. I can't think of any racing series where you can get that close to the action.

The funniest thing was what a couple of the guys did for their pit stops. They had their buddy stand over at the VIR pay-at-the-pumps and fueled up like they would at any gas station, while most of the teams took a 4 or 5 minute stop and got out of the car.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this, I hope to see some of you there!

Lata

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone going to spectate? I'll be there all weekend, looks like the weather will be nice...anything is better than 5 inches of snow, like we got on Sunday! I hope to see some of you guys down there.

Dave

Archived