how do i swap a d15 with a b16a2

flawless95

i have a 95 civic dx and i bought a b16a2. i need to know if there is any website that could tell me how to do the whole swap because i wanna do it myself not only to save the money but to learn . id aprecciate any suggestions as well.

make sure you have the b-series motormounts and exhaust. taking the motor out is pretty simple. take off your axels, starter, and alternator and lower motor mount and bracket on the bottom firewall in the middle. after that put a jack underneath the oil pan and undo all the motormounts, wiring harness clips, heater hoses, vacuum lines and ac lines. after that the motor will come right out and the knew motor will slip right in and reverse the removal process. just don't forget how you take things apart because they go back on the new motor the same way.

make sure you have the b-series motormounts and exhaust. taking the motor out is pretty simple. take off your axels, starter, and alternator and lower motor mount and bracket on the bottom firewall in the middle. after that put a jack underneath the oil pan and undo all the motormounts, wiring harness clips, heater hoses, vacuum lines and ac lines. after that the motor will come right out and the knew motor will slip right in and reverse the removal process. just don't forget how you take things apart because they go back on the new motor the same way.

what do i do about the whole vtec thing cause mine doesn't have vtec. and i have a custom exhaust, doesn't the b16 manifold fit the d15 exhaust. if not then i'm goinna have to replace that part that connects them right?

Archived