delsol

ive got a honda crx esi delsol 1.6 16v vtec single cam. just wondering if anybody has got the same and can tell me if they have de catted it because i want to no what it will sound like?

alsol i was gonna buy a turbo kit for it but as my engine is standard run the boost around 5-6 psi. how reliable do u think it would be and has anybody got 1?

The D16Z6 is a very reliable motor. But as with anything when you put boost on it you have to be careful cuz even a good motor can go sour quick if somethings not just right. And they sound just a lil deeper in tone with a test pipe but thats with the stock exhaust. I haven't heard it with an aftermarket exhaust and test pipe.

it sounds really good and deep now but i just want it that bit deeper but i dont want the rasp noise.

as for the turbo i no it would be a bit on the border line but ive been told that running it on that boost will be fine! any idea how quick it would be?

Archived