I need help!

DPG

It only happens intermittently, but now is happening more frequently. It's as if I have to hold the key for more than 5 seconds sometimes to get it to start. Since I bought the car 2weeks ago, it has happened 4 times. What could it be?

If you have warranty on the car take it to the service dept. and dont hesitate. They should check it out for you. I work for a car dealership and well I haven't heard of any of these problems yet but might be something wrong with the way power is being transmitted. Have it checked out A.S.A.P

• 2 months later...
If you have warranty on the car take it to the service dept. and dont hesitate. They should check it out for you. I work for a car dealership and well I haven't heard of any of these problems yet but might be something wrong with the way power is being transmitted. Have it checked out A.S.A.P

yeah if it was me i would take that car to the dealership so fast...you dont have to pay for it....and if u die you have roadside asstance to be towed or what not...that is part of ur warranty but i would have a tow company tow it and get it fix..everthing is warrantied..

Archived