Gotta Q

4doorcivic9

So Im pretty sure im going to do a motorswap and im wanting to do a h22a. I have an eg and with the company im ordering it from it comes w/the right motor mounts to fit my car for the motor and the axels so im straight there. But the question is the shiftlinkage. I asked them about it and they said i could order a Hasport shiftlinkage but i'd have to mod that to fit my car as well and they said to save me 100 bones i could just mod my stock one from my d-series. So i was wondering what all i'd have to do for the shiftlinkage.

go to the junkyard...get it off of a prelude...not that hard...and messing around with your d-series shiftlinkage will not be good. get a prelude shift linkage, but i believe those are cable driven...i don't really know. you could also try ebay...?

go to the junkyard...get it off of a prelude...not that hard...and messing around with your d-series shiftlinkage will not be good. get a prelude shift linkage, but i believe those are cable driven...i don't really know. you could also try ebay...?

yeah its cable tranny. im picking up the prelude shiftlinkage and shifter 2 day.

Archived