BodyKits

tallhamer88

I goin to get my car painted in april and want to it before it gets painted.. I dont want to speed a arm and a leg i found the one i want for 395.00 plus shipping... at ground dynamics is there any other trusted site for bodykits that are cheaper or anything i can use all the help..

That's the only one I know. And I've never even ordered from them. Airjordan might know since he kitted his sol.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what kit are you getting from them? I was gonna get a kit for about that price off GD. Post a picture, mang.

i just pieced mine together. i got the rear from kaminari, which is really high quality and oem fitment, but it will cost you some money. and i dont remember where i bought the front from, just searched for the lowest price

92-97hdsbwkb.jpg

that the kit im going for..idk how much shipping will cost im jus savn it gets painted and vinyl or air brushed in april..

I don't mind that kit except for the front. Too many holes.

Airjordan's kit is nice and subtle. I like it.

thanks, thats what i was going for. and if anyone on here gets it, i might have to end you because i still have yet to see another sol with this front. even the company didnt have a pic

thanks, thats what i was going for. and if anyone on here gets it, i might have to end you because i still have yet to see another sol with this front. even the company didnt have a pic

Well, I'm not going to get it. I was just saying that it looks nice.

OP: That's a black widow front with a buddy club rear. That's the exact kit I was going to get. Good choice.

airjordan: I might get a Kaminari kit all around. So there. At least I'm not going C-West and Kaminari like you. But I doubt it. Most likely I'll just get a lip.

OP: That's a black widow front with a buddy club rear. That's the exact kit I was going to get. Good choice.

airjordan: I might get a Kaminari kit all around. So there. At least I'm not going C-West and Kaminari like you. But I doubt it. Most likely I'll just get a lip.

lip kits FTW dude.

it's all i'd ever get.

Archived