Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust

I have been thinking of buying a new exhaust for my CRX. I currently have the stock Si exhaust but it is a bit old and the pipes are wearing thin and has some 1 or 2 minor holes, so I need one. The exhaust I am thinking of getting is the tanabe medalion touring system. I was hoping to get some opinions on this exhaust.

I have been thinking of buying a new exhaust for my CRX. I currently have the stock Si exhaust but it is a bit old and the pipes are wearing thin and has some 1 or 2 minor holes, so I need one. The exhaust I am thinking of getting is the tanabe medalion touring system. I was hoping to get some opinions on this exhaust.

good one...

go to tanabe-usa.com and go to exhaust and u can listen to all the exhaust...but the bad thing is, is that they have all the applicationson on like sti's, supras,evos, lexus, etc but u can get a good idea of wat they sound like.

i hate the guys that are driving the cars though because they r like afraid to "get on it" and baby it so u cant get the full potential sound...but u get a good idea of wat it sounds like :thumbsup:

i was on that website not even an hour ago.lol

yeah ive listened to them and like the sound so ill probably get it but was wondering if anyone else has it on their car to get some pros cons from experience ya kno.

I did a lot of research about them and that was the exact one I decided on. I still haven't bought it, but the choice was highly supported by SolLes, who has the hyper medallion himself.

Archived