help me

dbtower

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what my valves on my B18C1 are supposed to be set at???? thanx to all who can help me!!!! finally got this thing running right. have the two piece header on now and next week is the Skunk2 intake manifold!!!!! i was also wondering if anyone could tell me if i need a new throttle cable bracket and andything else when i get the new manifold............ some answers would be nice

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what my valves on my B18C1 are supposed to be set at???? thanx to all who can help me!!!! finally got this thing running right. have the two piece header on now and next week is the Skunk2 intake manifold!!!!! i was also wondering if anyone could tell me if i need a new throttle cable bracket and andything else when i get the new manifold............ some answers would be nice

you can find out those specs easier if you call a honda dealer- or if you have the haines manual.

as far as the skunk2 intake mani... your throttlebody will bolt right up to it and the cable will fight right on it, the bracket may need a new hole drilled into it because lots of times the hole on the skunk 2 intake mani are closer together than the ones on a stock intake mani. everything else should be good. good luck - Jason

Archived