Please help!!! weird noise from wheel!!!

motophreaker

:thumbsup: I have a 1991 honda accord lx 4-door .... I've never had any problems with it ... still don't.. I noticed recently that there had been a weird knocking noise that was coming from the front left wheel but only when I turn left... at first it was very discreet.. So I never thought anything of it. Over time It started to be noticable.. And was making noises when i wasn't turning.

I had to get my regular Maintinace done... And some new tires where a must... I'm sure that if it was the cv joint or an axle that they would have told me something while they where putting on the tires. I never told the guys that i was having this problem... and i also opt-out from having an alignment done... They did it anyways...

After the tire and the oil and the other reqired regular maintainaces I have noticed that this noise has went to being discreet again... Hummmmm

IT'S COMING BACK. What the heck is it and what do i do????

Please help if you know what it is, could be, or have had the same problems...

Thanks, MOTOPHREAKER :lock: :help: :nono: :crazy: :( 8)

Yeah it sounds like a CV joint. Most guys can't tell if theres a problem unless they get up under there and look at the boot to see if its torn, or actually check the joint itself.

Archived